SALE SALE SALE!!!

HELLO BEAUTIFUL LADIES AND MEN (BLM's)
              I Need not say more!!!! SALE!!! We always love the sound of that word SALE!! SALE!! SALE!!!!
Anyways this particular sale is for our Lovely customers,who have grown with us and made us keep up the great work! We LOVE you guys so much.so Unfortuanetly this sale is for only those in Ghana as at now,so as for my Naija Ladies and Gents hold on tight because by July you'll have your share of this Big Caake!!

                     So Ghana Beauty and Skin care addicts Get discounts on soaps, scrubs, Gluta Lotions, Flawless creams, Injectabels, Egyptian milk creams and bath milk ,pink lips scrubs and creams, waxing home stripes, body butters and soooo much more list is Crazy..also I forgot to mention Hair Goodies are up for free grabs to lucky customers!! Just sign up here with your name and let us know if you are a customer already (remember this is Customer Appreciation Sale day) and whatsapp us to put down your order.So you can email : bodylikemilk.intl@gmail.com or better yet hit us up on instagram @bodylikemilk_skincare also Like our Facebook : Bodylikemilk_SC Those who are already customers have our number.DONT MISS THIS!!!

Comments

  1. Hi it's Sandra, I come for sale tomorrow I come from kumasi. English no good I call u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i'm on my way, this is franca your old customer from last year.i need the egyptian milk 2 and the bath oil Mi call u when I get close

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too i'm coming today for some. I'm your old customer please don't forget me. Gloria I called please keep my order

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nana Asafre (graphicfilmsgh)July 1, 2015 at 4:10 AM

    July 1st! That's today eeeeeeiiiiiii you didn't tell me quick Madam I will whatsapp again to order.Flawless cream and do you have Rihanna's products on sale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is Rihanna cream

      Delete
    2. This is so funny abeg.lol but are her lipstick and perfume's in.need some come to Lag soon

      Delete
    3. Wow Riri woo and her perfs? Please I want too. BLM please keep I know u always have original.bought fake lipstick from one online beauty market.

      Delete
    4. I think I know it.all these online stores.smh

      Delete
  5. Why is my comment just being posted.i did this last night

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please I'm sorry..whatsapp me to order or email
    I'm just getting all these comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just did I want 2 Egyptian milks today please and a Vit soap i'm from your facebook page please

      Delete
    2. Hey BLM They extended the rubbish BVN I don't know why I even came, I should have listened to you.I missed the sale shey? Please less jam in Lagos when you come. Just emiled you my number don't forget.i commented with the instagram url hope I win a gift lol

      Delete
  7. How will I order because i'm coming now

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your time is wrong ah I don't know how to use this to order i'm the elderly lady u sell too check your phone thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. No one told me about this.didn't get any BC or whatever.still on?

    ReplyDelete
  10. When will you be in Nigeria.Need products badly I have an event.i sent you an email need 4 Egyptian milks,2 Vit Soaps and etc get back to me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 4!!!remain some for others please.

      Delete
    2. I know this fool ain't talking to me? Ms Anonymous don't reply my comments please.i don't know how it's your business.

      Delete
  11. I saw whatsapp BC. Pls i'm coming for sale pickup I ordered on sale day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi I came and bought what I needed thanks for the discount. I Love ur work

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please I comment, hope I get sale? It's me Patty in Accra . Told you my money will be ready next week

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks dear,your a life saver.BLM d Baddest!

    ReplyDelete
  15. BodyLikeMilk Skincare now on GH Base Blog/website for the best products in Ghana and Nigeria follow @bodylikemilk_skincare
    Facebook : Bodylikemilk_SC

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm coming for sale please. Keep 1butter cream and soap

    ReplyDelete
  17. Drop your Nigerian Line please.urgent accept my instagram reqeust

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bodylikemilk Skincare please extend this sale, I couldn't make it because of holiday.please I beg I need the flawless 2containers with one egyptian bath milk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ok so when is the sale?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Get the best products,Best Brands for we women /Men of Colour.

    the best cocoa butter for skin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts