BODY BUTTERS!!!

Hey BLM's
          It's a New Week and I wanted to talk about the current and up coming "RAINY SEASON" it's one of my favourite , because I get to try new lotions and creams and not sweat it out!!!! And the sun is always hidden! So Less Sun Screen....So MY advice is any one trying to tone some shades or get rid of dark/dead skin this is your best season too.

I'v been on a testing run with some friends and work mates and so far, many brands are great for easy toning and lightening this season! One of my personal favourite is :
                                                 BODY BUTTER.
Body Butter mix are really good for keeping your body hydrated and well moisturized and because of the cool weather you don't feel too greasy,so I few customers tried our BLM Body Butter and other Great butters from original brands and had only great things to say!. This is also great for people with stretch marks and other skin problems..but most of them preferred the Bodylikemilk_skincare Body

 Butter mix, it cleared their stretch marks, acne, spots, dark patches, Eczema (I was surprised) ,toned very well. Other body butter brands can be bought from us, Authentic and original products from the main source at. An amazing price.Almost all celebs home and abroad use body butters whether it's our handmade BLM butter or any of the best brands we sell.#BewareofFakes.You can get from us in Ghana and Nigeria!

Don't forget our best viewers and commenter's get freebies..so share the page,tell people about the instagram and facebook page and comment!. Here are a few brands we sell here @bodylikemilk_skincare. Our's is the best and 1st!!!...to Order these products or a Body Butter for your skin problems pls email : bodylikemilk.intl@gmail.com or also view pics of
reviews @bodylikemilk_skincare on Instagram...We
sell only the best!Till I come your way with our next product for this Rainy season! Stay Hooked on BLM!
 








Comments

  1. I LOVE Body Like Milk Skin care they are the best!
    I'm coming for the sale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darling, but please can you state your name at least next time.Hope you love the sale? Thanks again

      Delete
    2. I like your skin, anytime I see you I tell you. Keep butter mix for own please thanks alot

      Delete
  2. I have been using their products for like 3months through a friend, the have the best brands and sell original products paapaa! I love em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear , i'm not on blogger but I decided to comment. It's Gloria please do I need to get the other brands? Because I tried one and it did nothing. I prefer your own butter mix it cured my stretch marks and gave me a uniform skin.Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Micheal please what is butter mix because on your facebook I saw the testimony for your own.i have stretchmarks on my arms help me remove it i'm in cape coast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Micheal please contact me personally by email .the email is on my profile page here. Or whatsapp me since your in Ghana

      Delete
  5. jane MakeupMagic gHJuly 1, 2015 at 5:33 PM

    You are not posting comments o anyways wanted to know if I can use your butter with the vit c serum? It's working well alone. Just need more brightening

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just getting them now.sorry
      Yes you can use the BLM butter mix with the Vitamin C serum. Make sure it's the one I recommended.Good Luck

      Delete
    2. Please BLM when is the Naija sale? It's Bukky contacted you last week

      Delete
    3. Yes please when is it? I'm on your facebook saw Nigeria sale soon. Please publish my comment

      Delete
    4. Been waiting for you guys to be in Nigeria for months now.please give us a date

      Delete
  6. I have used the other brands,they darken only yours has kept my skin bright and scar/stretchmark free. So i'll stick with yours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saaa!Not only your opinion matters, let others to try.

      Delete
    2. I didn't say you shouldn't try it.i just prefer bodylikemilk_skincare's products. You try and see

      Delete
    3. Don't mind the person some people just come here to cause trouble. I'm not on blogger or Google but at least write a name

      Delete
  7. Naija Office Line pls or I just email?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I prefer your BLM oil too.Butter mis is good but oil is better.it made me glow in a week..Naturally keep up.

    ReplyDelete

  9. Eco Maxx Anti-Aging Cream is designed to remove fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, age spots, and more beautiful.
    Buy Eco Maxx Cream, place orders online by clicking here…Buy Eco Maxx Cream

    ReplyDelete

  10. Eco Maxx Anti-Aging Cream is designed to remove fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, age spots, and more beautiful.
    Buy Eco Maxx Cream, place orders online by clicking here…Buy Eco Maxx Cream

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts