Before And After Results Of Some Natural Recipes!

Heyy BLM's!! Happy Sunday!!!

Remember I promised I would show results of some clients and customers using the home made recipes for ( scrubs, facials and bath milks) etc so I have a few today from the scrub section : A few people took some of my steps and switched up their recipes , while some asked for the ready home made scrubs which I love and are made with so much love and the best of Nature and got AMAZING results .

The first pic shown is the use of the scrub which she bought from with also a body milk. All was bought from Bodylikemilk Skincare .Raw products are from a very reliable source outside Africa.

She got rid of her spots and lightened naturally (she she pregnant at the time and she pulled it off naturally, show she has given birth and she looks amazing still) with also our lemon cream and body milk.
Scrubs,creams and body milks are available email for yours.


Ok, my next beautiful lady used the facial recipe with our lotion  to get rid of the dark patches and sun burns and uneven skintone it
worked really well for her, she asked us to do most of it for her.for natural and flawless look.  

Ok this is all I have for you guy now...will post more results soon. Of new and old customers....

             To get the already made products : please email us here directly and also you can check @bodylikemilk_skincare on instagram follow for more pics and tips! Subscribe to the blog to be the first to know bout yummy recipes for the body! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :* 

Comments

  1. Gorgeously done, your products are natural and always work. I will need more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send me your number..I got a bunch of things

      Delete
    2. Post what you bought haba some Gh girls sef

      Delete
  2. Are the results addition of scrubs and creams? Because I prefer the creams an lotions you give. Worked well on my stretch marks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this a natural lightened either scrub or cream. I prefer I buy from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What of huge pimples? Very bigger ones help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loooooool @help me, the products will work trust me, just email her. Be ready to wait for natural results

      Delete
  5. Their results are really simple and even. Not extrem I want this. I'll email and order .Mrs franca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't get mine right, i'll order. Check your email

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joan and Abena did you use sugar or salt.. there's an extra lightening ingrdient that we can't get in the stores that blm has email her. Don't worry you will get it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please I can't wait I will buy. I need it fast

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eiiii what is the next step for me? Please I emailed you. I'm now back to my original colour and the spots are gone what next? Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the second one. Nice chocolate finish

    ReplyDelete
  11. My yellow bae, hasn't come online yet. Post my comment jor

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok nice job but saw these on your facebook. Can you post more recent users

    ReplyDelete
  13. Euromed offers Fotona 4d Facelift with unique techniques like Smooth, Frac3, Piano and SupErficial treatment to give balance face look. Call us now!
    Face Lift In Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for sharing such a nice and informative content.

    Promote the production of collagen and elastin in the skin with DMK oxygen enzyme facial ! Get rid of toxins, waste, and other cellular debris with us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts